Neighborhood Computers specializes in business IT services. We begin with a comprehensive evaluation and audit, which allows us to identify any holes in your network or potential problems on the horizon with older equipment. Next, we’ll recommend the changes needed to standardize your workstations, servers and get your overall network operating as efficiently as possible. Finally, we provide long term remote and on site support to our clients.
Life is more simple when it’s in sync. Let Neighborhood Computers create an efficient network for you when you’re at home and on the go. We consult on best practices for everything from data backups and storage to e-mail programs and antivirus software, based on our many years of experience. We evaluate and diagnose computer and network issues on site or remotely. We also welcome residential users in our shop for drop off services.
We can repair just about anything computer related. Neighborhood Computers provides technical solutions for iPhone, iPad and iPod, PC, Mac, wireless Internet, home theater and more. We perform a thorough evaluation and diagnosis so that you can make an informed decision about your electronic devices. We’re not just skilled technicians, we’re also your neighbors. We will give you our honest opinion in our diagnosis and we will advise you on the best choices for spending your technology dollars.
Neighborhood Computers is committed to meeting every business client’s unique technical needs. Following a complimentary audit and assessment, we will create a custom plan which could include:
- Network support: we perform setup, management and standardization of business networks
- Asset management: we keep all of your information in one place in order to manage your IT infrastructure
- Eliminating inefficiencies: we consolidate the multiple steps that are causing pain and anguish for your company
- Workstations: we offer support, maintenance and monitoring
- Software: we offer installation, application upgrades and monitoring
- Storage solutions: data consolidation and cloud-based computing can go a long way in improving your network's efficiency
- We work off of best practices: we know what works best for your business IT needs
Neighborhood Computers understands the needs of its residential users. It’s about making life simple with home and mobile devices that are in sync and working flawlessly. We provide on site support in your home or at our shop:
- Data storage: we suggest two forms of backup, on site and cloud-based
- Device repairs: we can repair just about anything. We will offer an honest cost/benefit analysis of repairing a machine versus replacing it
- E-Mail: we encourage e-mail programs that synch well with difference devices
- Consulting on best practices: we have years of experience and we know what works really well for the residential customer
Neighborhood Computers makes it easy for our customers to get the support and assistance they need:
- Remote support
- On site support - in home or office
- In shop support
Neighborhood Computers, Inc.
455 Moraga Road Suite I
Moraga, CA 94556
Neighborhood Computers recently upgraded my computers at work and at home; these guys excel at customer service! They followed up continuously throughout the process; I will highly recommend them at every chance I get.
- Justin C., Danville
Had such a great experience taking all my computers here. They were able to tell me the problem within an hour, saving me money and doing a great job in the process. They even come to your house to hook up Internet, programs, etc. If you are looking for a place that knows computers inside and out, neighborhood computers will...
- Nat W., Moraga
We have Neighborhood Computers at our IT support function and are very happy. They have great customer service and knowledge about computers, networking and servers. The added benefit is that they are both Mac and PC experts. We have an integrated network that uses both so it’s essential that we have this support. We have about 25 users and Neighborhood...
- Holly H., Lafayette
Want to hire the real pros? The crew at Neighborhood Computers are experienced, professional, reasonable and proficient at anything technical. I have used them for my personal and work computers and have always been a satisfied customer. I’m a long-time customer. They always have a good solution for any technical issues I’ve had. They are fast and efficient. Good people...